Saturday, August 02, 2008

Friday



Staying in on Friday after a postal run and stealing a bite at the ice-cream stand. That chunk of chocolate was yummo. Of course I had 15 minutes of breather with some cold Oolong and the new Timbaland cd And the new IKEA catalogue before DH called with requests for new soaps. Naiad is having a naked soap sale and I gotta say her soaps are plenty luxurious for your skin! Go get some people.

And then it was pretty much work thereafter. Click, click, click, clickety, click.

There's something about Timbaland and Timberlake. Those 2 people make one of the greatest music I've ever listened to. And yes, I buy cds. I'm old-fashioned and I love album art. Where's the love in downloading mp3s dude?

Off to bed. Have to discuss some project stuff with the dudes tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin