Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday In Circles

Some stuff I made today.
Despite my injured arms lugging around 3 tons of notes to class yesterday.
The afternoon lecturer didn't turn up so I went shopping for more sewing goodies.
Bagged some buttons, clips, cloth, the usual. But lugging around that weight wasn't funny.

Here they are!
















Had these Vintage orange bangles forever. I think they were from my childhood or something. Anyways, I thought they went well with the cute square-round tic-tac orange button I unearthed from my mum's old sewing machine drawers. I enjoy digging thru people's junk a lot, you see. ;+P
The nice dotty cotton fabric and yellow cotton lining are new though. Fully interfaced for a sturdy purse. One cute pocket inside, a nice yellow flap outside. The top part of the flap at the back isn't sewn so you can hide something in it. ;+)

Measures 8" x 6" x 3"
$21
















SOLD - Red Delicious Purse. Perfect for your coins, key and card when a full purse is just too much. ;+)

Adorned with a vintage white button and white satin piping. Fully interfaced with a cute pocket inside.

Measures 5.5" x 3 1/4"

$5

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin