Saturday, October 13, 2007

Darkest Hour, appreciations, new cell + wallets



Yeah, its high time I do a post. Its been yonkers (cybertime!) since I last appeared here. Loyal readers (if any!), I do apologise. If you all must know whats been keeping me off the blog, see above. Working with people for the Marketing project culminating to a 5000 word report with extra appendices spanning 52 pages. I haven't slept in days, literally. Before that, it was the marketing test. I mugged like nuts and worked my ass off, but there was this horrible dude in class who goes through life by leeching off others. Needless to say, I was estatic to find out, the day before I handed in the project (Friday) that I got a High D for the test. Then the next day, I found out this leech got a High D too. He was announcing happily after the class because of his height "advantage", he cheated and copied answers from students around him. Jerk. Now I feel like my HD is a joke, especially when put next to his. Did I mention he's in the same project group as me? And yes, he didn't do anything for the project, lamented that he wasn't given a chance to do stuff. Lies. We gave him a bazillion chances and he never once showed up with anything. He wrote his name on the cover of the project without a hint of guilt. Never in my decades on this earth have I met someone like that! Its both amusing and appalling. Its weird but grades never meant this much to me til now. It must be a HD curse. The stakes always get so high when you fare well. The pressure to keep up is mounting...



That package there is for a wonderful girl who supports me so much. I'm lending the picture to say thanks to people who have left wonderful feedbacks at my etsy account, emails of appreciations, condolences for the nonsense in school(eeep!), sweet comments at my flickr photos and random niceness of strangers and friends. Its a tough time, but all that niceness saw me through. All that's left now is the finals. Mugging alone seems like a good idea! Oh well, I learnt it the hard way. Never lend out your notes. Over my dead body! LOL



Moleskine has been my companion for years now. Funny how they're turning snazzy. Hell, the red really attracted me. I got this set from a local auction site and it came quickly. I'm loving the extra doodle book and stickers! Lying there beside is my new cell. The old pink one was giving weird problems so dad happened to get this one. Its pretty much the same phone, 'cept thinner? The last one was a V3X and this one's a V3xx. Funny how adding one X makes a big difference. Thats what they said about mathematics too...



New wallets! And more to come! Choco apples, mushroomated and pink sakura are still hanging around in my shop. Any takers?

2 comments:

marsha said...

I hope all goes well for you ... that jerk will get what's coming to him ... he can't go around free-riding off other for the rest of his life. At least you can hold your head up high and know that your grades have been EARNED. Well done!

brittany said...

Lol when I read this I wondered why you were happy with a "High D" - in America that's one step up from failing. We aim for As here. Good luck on that school work i KNOW how you feel - three novels to read, a ton of smaller works of literature topped off with all my individual little assignments. GRR! School! :P At least it's my last year as an undergraduate.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin