Sunday, December 17, 2006

Couple card holders


I'm so sick of the usual card holders people make. Yeah, I used to make them too but I got tired of it. This one is a stem off the cute fold wallet, only simpler. They took a couple of hours to be done but they all turned out cute. Thats the thing I realised, everything I make seem to turn out cute. Don't know if thats a good thing though. I can't seem to make things look adult even though I so want to. :P

Anyways, I love this couple. They're DH's friends actually but I came to know them quite a while ago and they've been fab to us.

They form part of a basket of goodies....

Crap, am I supposed to post this before it goes out to them?!

I'm so in love with the sheep and the mushroom.
Utterly lovely presents we got from them. The big one is mine!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin