Thursday, April 26, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane....


Leaving on a jet plane....
Originally uploaded by florspace.
Can't believe it. Its just 2 more days and I'll be gone. For a while, tha is. After completing some more custom orders, (I've got to learn to say no!), I'll be off to get some supplies today. Mum will be helping with my little Mini Zippereds production factory. Apparently, she's learnt to enjoy making them. IMO, they're terrific things. Small, relatively cheap, nifty & you can't live without at least one! After my Private Reserve Collection at $8 each, I'm sourcing for gorgeous fabrics locally so I can continue to bring you quality without the cut-throat prices. ;+)

Anyways, I work at 5.20am today, right before it started pouring heavily. Its been pouring rather frequently these days and its become tough to even go out. I'll be lugging some packages to the PO today so rest assured, rain or shine, they will go out. Couldn't sleep after that, and I spent about 2 hours watching the sun rise, the rain pour and the clouds move. Add some romantic music and this is virtually a movie! Think of how often you can sit around watching the clouds change. Can be therapeutic. Try.

Ok, I'm off to the PO, supplies shopping and getting ready for the big Phantom of The Opera thing tonight.....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin