Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Cubical Dreams



Realised I forgot to post these! My post vacation slump is happening right now. When I need the awful bedsheets to be washed, clothes to be ironed and put away and general housekeeping to be done. Now you know I'm not as clean and perfect as I look like! Awful procrastinating behavior can be so bad but sometimes I can't help it. At lease the parcels have been mailed. It was such great inertia to go out in the scorching sun and all. Its still 32degC here, no less. Eugh!

Anyhoo, new cubes are up in the store. A mix of traditionals and mod elements. They look like a weird bunch together but see them seperately and they each have their charms! Some of them have been snapped up, so get in quick. Don't say I didn't warn ya!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin