Monday, February 18, 2008

Made someone's day!


Woohoo! I made someone's day! Can't get better than that, methinks. Oh, its as decadent as the truffles I hid on my desk and pick one when DH isn't looking. Oooooooh.....chocolate.

Ooopsy, this wasn't about chocolate. Nicky at Sparkly Treasures only had 5 choices and she picked me! Thanks so much Nicky! She makes great baubles come alive so do scoot over and drool on her creations.

My turn! It was tough to pick so I had to be so cruel and pick 5 and only 5. :+( But do browse my list of awesome people on the left for more great people!

1. Hazel at Blossom Hill Cottons
2. Jek at Scrumdillydilly
3. Ana at Ana Paula's Amigurumi Patterns
4. Leah at More Ways To Waste Time
5. Marsha at Indulge me...

There you go!

To pass the award on, here are the details :
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the “You Make My Day Award” logo.
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you for my award Lyn! I had almost decided to abandon my blog as my comments have been a little thin and I sometimes I wonder if anyone out there actually reads my ramblings :D
Now I feel inspired to write a post again, I will have to think of 5 special award recipients.
Hope you have a good week!

Leah said...

Thank you so much! It made *my* day to get this award.

All the best,

Leah

Blog Widget by LinkWithin