Thursday, October 16, 2008

Empty post



I have such bad habits of a neurotic artist. Its bad enough I am rude to people sometimes but I am sick of my life & myself again. I get bored periodically and its happening recently. I need to shake things up, go someplace and hide my wallows of misery away til the motivation comes back. Does it happen to you guys? I feel so small sometimes. Its just a life, why can't I just make it happen? People in war/politically torn countries have it worse. Its self-misery, self-inflicted, yet its inevitable, non?

But of course. Til better times.

ps: My favourite hobos are in the shop now. Do scoot over if you got 5 seconds.

EDIT: Thanks Laura, thats exactly it. But its kinda passing, I think. :+) Its sweet to know I'm not the only one.

2 comments:

Laura Sparling said...

Yes. I get like that. Annoying, isn't it? You feel that you should just shrug all those bad feelings off but no matter how hard you try you just can't and then that gets you down even more. And as quick as the bad mood cloud moves in and looms over all things happy and good, it's gone again revealing sunshiny thoughts and wellbeing.

Hang in there, Lyn. It'll pass.

Hugs

Laura x

Lost Mitten said...

You've been tagged! If you want to play along and get some promos for your site, please visit lostmittenblog.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin