Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shinzi Katoh No. 2 - SOLD



Yaaay! We have number 2 right in our etsy shop! I got a few angry emails about how the last one sold so quickly so we did number 2. Lots cuter, with a grosgrain ribbon trim on the handle! We're pretty proud of the sturdyness of the tote. I'm definitely a big fan of structured bags, and hate the lumpy ones. :P



Side view with proportionately places branches and cute birdies! We used the same cream signature thread on the grosgrain ribbon to create a stitching effect. I think it also strengthens the handle loads. The handles are 17", perfect for handcarry or on-shoulder.



Strip of black cotton around the top gives the snaps better stability and looks cute too! We used slim snaps coz they look better and won't get in the way. Cute matching pocket!



Perfectly aligned 4" base!



Love the cute print placement of the MiniZ+! Matching fabric tab with D-ring and 4" wristlet with elegant style clip. Go ahead and swing the MiniZ! Its double-stitched. :+)



And last but not least, my fav part! Super cute classic dot inside! The whole thing just comes together wonderfully. Je'taime!

Right here.

Yikes, its SOLD out. The super talent stamp carver, Jo of Lovesprouts bagged it.
We have just one more coming. Watch this space!

1 comment:

Jo said...

I got it I got it I got it I got it!!! Yippeeeeeeee! *delirious* ;D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin