Saturday, March 28, 2009

Don't forget, lights off tonight!



Doods and babes, before it literally slipped my mind (like last year!), its gonna be EARTH HOUR tonight! Make it your little contribution to our little earth plus, you get to save on electricity! I used to enjoy the peace and darkness with DH when earth hour first reached Sydney. It was so much fun lighting candles and watching life go by outside our window. This year its reached Singapore and millions of other cities! If you're reading this, please do it!

Switch off everything, I mean EVERYTHING!
Its not as hard as you think. ;+)
At 8.30pm tonight, 28th March '09, make it for earth hour.

I got my yummy soy candles on my tabletop. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

_pdra said...

I did! :) And SF, Aryen (SF's older bro's girlfriend a.k.a. the friend who loves the MiniZ) and I played UNO under the candle lights. It was pretty funny especially when we couldn't distinguish the blue cards from the green! :P

Anyways, I'll get back to your e-mail asap! :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin