Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mighty Mushroom Tote set - oopsy!



This set is so seriously adorable, we totally forgot it was PINK! So we've just put it on the Pink Spring SALE list, 20% off, at just $55.20 for the cuteness!

Boy am I getting old. Much thanks to my dear assistant who pointed out, "Isn't Mighty Mushroom in pink?" LOL Feel free to holla if I'm wall-eyed again. ;+)

Just a bit more details on it. I bagged this print all the way from Japan, from a really cramped fabric store and woulda missed it if it didn't winked at me from some dark corner! I love it loads but it wouldn't turn out as great in a larger tote, read* not as cute! Its a smidge shorter on the top length coz I angled in the sides, to give it a really cutely boxy look, which fits in with the adorable scalloped lace I had to include! I'm known to hoard cotton woven laces coz I think they're simply amazing work! To girly-fy the whole thing, I had to squeeze in a tied lace ribbon!

Dang, I want one! Get it here!

4 comments:

SomewhatVoluble said...

All of your bags/wallets are so cute! The patterns are fun. :)

a little pea in a pod said...

GEEZ! My heart missed a beat! I missed my favourite print and it's gone *Sobs * argh ....

Piggy said...

OMG, another Mushroom.. how did I miss it! :) I love the mushroom pouch that I got from you! :) Still loving it!

Cindy said...

Gosh..this set is so sweet and adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin