Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



During these not so good times, we need to save a little and keep the luck going! I've been reading about St. Patrick's Day over here, and finally sitting my ass down to find out about the history of it all. I must say I didn't keep up with world history much and my high school history was about singapore, malaysia, japan and the WWII. Not much fun. All I remember was a lot of memorising stuff, crammed my brain full of weird facts.

Anyways, find out how you can get involved in the parades and drinking fests right here! Onr of my fav things to do is to sit home and make stuff! Find out how you can get your kids involved and make something festive for paddy's day! Loads of green stuff, activities and fun!

I think I'll go make myself some Emerald Isle Punch and some cute shamrock cookies!
Oh I almost forgot to mention Leprechaun is on sale! So, save a little, keep the luck going and maybe he'll help you find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

Don't forget to pinch someone if they're not wearing green on the 17th! Check out other commong traditions here!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin