Friday, October 06, 2006

Hoot Hoot - SOLD


Hoot Hoot
Originally uploaded by florspace.
I love these fabrics! Yeap, this owl on ecru is part of my recent fabric haul. This one's from fabric tales. they have superb fabrics and very very reasonable shipping. I totally loathe people who overcharge on shipping! So I try to go to them often. ;+) But they are expensive and precious! The quality's amazing. Nothing like what we see in the usual fabric stores.

Hoot Hoot is the usual 5 x 3.5 size.

I realised recently these purses can house like 60 business cards! So what are you waiting for? Grab one of these and go distribute your cards to boost your biz already!

$5.50

Ok, the tiny price increase is to cover fees and also to continue bringing you fabulous purses and selections! They make wonderful stocking stuffers too... ;+)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin