Friday, July 04, 2008

MiniBs Launch!



For everyone who have begged and threatened with requests of boxy bottoms zippered pouches/purses, this one's for YOU! Its been in the works for a while and you know how it gets. I have a bazillion things running in my head at any one moment I swear its the reason why I have a bigger head. I can't fit into store bought hats and I'm not being funny.

Anyways, I can't say much else about these crazy yummy purses! They speak for themselves in use. The simplicity of it all makes it a fuss free purse you can just throw stuff in, yet the cute fabric really brightens your day! I use 2 in my bag all the time coz I can't seem to keep my mirror and lipcare & pot of lip gloss together otherwise. The other one holds my memorystick and tiny gadgets. I can't live without them myself! I've also included a d-ring, held up with strong but cute grosgrain ribbons double stitched so you can safely swing it. Need a strap with clip? You only have to ask. :+)

Just 9 smackeroos right here.

I have a small batch up right now and will add more prints soon after I clear up custom orders that crept in during my hols. Promise.

Late PS: I totally forgot to say Happy 4th of July to my American friends! I'm so so so sorry! Hope you guys had a wonderful long weekend!

2 comments:

C said...

Hi! I didn't make those Octopi. I think that are so cute too and I posted that pic and the instructions so I can remember to make some for myself eventually. I originally saw the link on Craft Mag and found the free instructions here. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog! I love all your stuff!

C said...

Hi! I didn't make those Octopi. I think that are so cute too and I posted that pic and the instructions so I can remember to make some for myself eventually. I originally saw the link on Craft Mag and found the free instructions here. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog! I love all your stuff!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin