Friday, July 18, 2008

Tote sets!



Productive wednesday turned out to be pretty fun! Thanks mr coffee. All 4 totes are loose in my little shoppe! Got some summer moolah? Get yourself a pretty tote set! All made with my absolute fav raw cotton for the insides and cute little measure tape and zakka rick rack you saw during wip. It also took me some good time to locate those fabulous soft yet strong woven cotton straps for the handles. All the way from Japan, they are pretty expensive but hell, it works much better and looks fab too. I think I had much fun matching the handles! I hope I did I good job! Lots of designer fabrics are up here, Shinzi Katoh's Stroll, Puti de Pome's J'aime Paris, TABI's Biscuit & the rather rare and obnoxiously cute Safari. I had imported everything myself, 'cept Biscuit, which I had to have when I was in this very tiny fabric shop in Japan. I was carrying a crazy load but when I saw that, I had to have it! I still have a thing for red, Paris and vintage so it kinda explains the fabric choices too!



These fab totes also come with their own detachable/attachable mini wristlet! More are coming!

Do you love?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin