Monday, July 02, 2007

Still a little lost, but a little found


I was sifting through my Sydney photos and I remembered asking DH to snap this at Military road. It was kinda sad to see it. I'm not too happy about being back here yet so this brings back the tears of having to leave. I've come to appreciate the quirks and cracks so leaving wasn't easy. Plus I won't get to see DH til the end of the year. I hope the poor child finds the teddy.
SHOP is now open! Its time to concentrate on my shop. I literally sewed up a storm today. I spent hours on stacks of Mini Zippereds for the coming launches. I won't say too much about it yet but there will be a sequel to the Private Reserves, restocks of favourites and a whole new bunch of great minis coming along too! Making them brings loads of joy and time seem to fly by so perhaps the pain of missing the life back in Sydney might go away soon too. The minis will trickle into the shop in the coming days so peek in if you're after something you don't see yet.
Today I managed to make a list of everyone who's shopped with me since my shop opened last year so that was quite a feat too! I swear my eyes felt like popping and my arms were falling out. But it'll make everything easier from now I hope. I rewarded myself with a warm mug of mushroom cheese soup. It cures most unpleasantries! Now I'd only need a hammock and a summer breeze...
Tomorrow I'm braving the crowds to go shop around a bit. Its rather terrifying how fast the population's growing here. Being agoraphobic isn't easy. How's everyone else's summer anyways?

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi Lyn! Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin