Friday, November 07, 2008

Countdown



Boy its tough to find a decent christmas countdown! Maybe the guys ain't getting busy before Thanksgiving. This was kinda the cutest I could find. But I really wanted something smaller to fit to the sidebars. There's some here though I recommend changing the size from 250 to 200 or less to fit nicely for blogger-peeps. I love the one above but it won't fit into the sidebars and the down-to-second counting tends to stress me out a bit. LOL

Something to put us in the christmas mood - countdown banners, fun christmas stuff, email santa, make christmas stuff! Check out Martha's Christmas page too. And buy florspace for Christmas! ;+)

Also, its still not too late to get organized for christmas! Do it early, it pays!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks for link to countdown. I have added one to my blog too :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin