Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sanrio Plush Tape Measure - found!



Ooooh yaaaaay!! I had to squeal in delight when I found these babies at a store recently! I know how much I've yearned for cute measuring tape but the Decole ones were either too pricey or virtually nowhere to be found. So I was really darn happy to find these! They are real squishy plush, handy dandy retractable tape measure! Measures up to 60 inches, or 150 centimetres. The material is fabulous to touch & they come in really cute boxes! Plus, they are definitely Sanrio Originals, I won't buy otherwise! I think they make crafting so much more fun!



I've gotten only 2 of each extra for you guys, so do get in quick if you want one! I'm shipping the box flat between cardboard to ensure it gets to you perfect. Its the perfect gift for a crafter!

Just $12, right here!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin